Tax code FTXP
Enter the country in pop up.
Enter tax code and tax jurisdiction code also enter validity date.
Enter the tax rates, this is the tax rate that can be used while posting an SAP document.
Please use path
SPRO > Logistics general > Tax on goods mvmt > India > Determination of excise duty > Assign tax code to company code..
You can create Tax code in Development and assign Tax code to Company code. Transport request will not be created in FTXP creation. Again go to FTXP and Input Tax code and in Menu use Export option. It will prompt you for Transport request. Only thing is Condition records are Master data and cannot be Transported.
You have to manually create condition records in FV11 for Required condition types.
Configuration for Tax Code steps are
1. Maintain the Tax Procedure OBQ1
2. Maintain the Tax Processing in Accounting OBCN
3.Change View of procedure & go to control OBQ3
4. Maintain the Tax Code FTXP
5. Changing in GL Master for assign TAX Code FS00
6. GL assign to Maintain Configuration for automatic posting OB40
7. Make your posting with Tax Code.
|Text||: Assign Tax Code to Company Codes|