To display line items from a customer record, follow the steps below:
- Get started (SAP menu path, fast path)
- Customer line item display: initial screen
- Customer line item display: line items
- Additional columns
- Customer transaction
- FI invoice
- User menu path:
Role ZSBM => Accounts Receivable=> Account => ZFBL5N – MIT Customer Line Items
- SAP Fast Path: /nZFBL5N
- Customer account: (enter 10-digit sponsor research customer number; see table below)
Group Int/Ext From To Size Type of record SPON Internal 8000000000 8999999999 10 New sponsors SPOX External 9930000000 9949999999 10 Existing sponsors GEN Internal 7000000000 7999999999 10 General A/R customers
- Line Item Selection: select Open items, Cleared items or All items
- Click on Execute Any line items matching the selection criteria are listed, as shown below.
- You can display additional fields/columns to the right by clicking on the arrows under the screen title.
- Double click on one of the line items to display the customer transaction, which is the debit or customer invoice (see below for an example).
- Click the overview button to display the FI invoice, i.e. the customer debit and the WBS credit (revenue) line items, as shown below.