Tasks in the Pricing exercise
In this exercise you did the following tasks
Step 1: Look at Document pricing procedures (standard orders)
Step 2: Look at Customer specific pricing
Step 3: Determining what procedure to use (customer or document)
1) Testing the new pricing procedure (creating sales order)
2) Look at price changes based on valid dates (planned changes)
3) Manually override a price (from $295 to $305)
1) Create a discount of $10 per unit if any customer buys over 10 units.
2) Add a customer discount of 10% if any customer buys for over $1,000.
3) Create Minimum pricing