* 5 + Years hands on SAP FI/CO experience
* Proven SAP background
* Full lifecycle experience
* SAP AP (Accounts payable) experience is essential
* Banking Recs
* Recent Configuration & Build experience – Including Blueprint
* Must have the ability to hit the ground running
* SAP ECC6 GL experience – inter-company & bank registrations
* Integration with MM and Intercompany Netting / Clearing
* Excellent communication skills a must
* Experience with Banking interfaces
Key skills & Experience:
* Strong understanding of Management Information Systems & Reporting requirements
* Proven track record in delivering BW optimization projects and/or system implementations within large organization.
* Ability to communicate and manage stakeholders
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* SAP ERP, BW experience essential, BPC experience desirable.
* Experience managing the migration of data to new systems.
•3 – 5 years SAP process and hands-on configuration expertise in SAP Financial & Controlling core modules AP, AR, GL, CCA, PCA
•Minimum 2 full lifecycle SAP project implementations template rollouts or end to end implementations
•Experience using communication tools like Microsoft Office
•Maturity in personal skills and the practical application SAP methodologies
•Pragmatic attitude and flexible to changing priorities and demands
•Strong interpersonal, verbal, written, analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
Must be open to travel in the Asia Pacific and Japan region, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Philippines etc…
The customer will offer a 2 year fixed term contract, including salary and benefits. Please submit your CV to discuss the role in detail
• Experience of more than 5 years in SAP area.
• SAP Financial Modules (FI), Project System (PS), CO (Controlling), BW (Business Warehouse)
• AP Integrated tax calculation process (e.g. Vertex process)
- Degree in Computer Science or IT-related discipline
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in managing and implementing SAP FI/CO modules in a large multinational project
- Certification in SAP FI/CO highly desired and advantageous
- Excellent spoken and written English
Providing IT-Process implementation across all related IT-components.
Define detailed blueprint for development requirements (ARICEFW).
Plan, schedule, and coordinate activities related to system development projects.
Develop and review scope of technological work.
Act as a sounding board for project technological strategies.
IT-components specific expert consulting.
Provide technical direction.
Provide system or technical development expertise to the technical resource team.
Consult and mentor technical resources concerning methods, procedures, and standards to be used during design, development, and unit testing phases of system development projects.
Support of operating system and support for system optimisation.
French and English speaking skills.
This is a 4 month contract based in Luxembourg, if this is of interest to you, please email me with an up to date CV on – firstname.lastname@example.org