SAP FI/CO Senior Strategist | Houston, TX | Full Time Employment
Work with key parties to deliver the architectural roadmap.
Work with key parties to set Data Standards and provide Data Governance for the template.
Provide SAP Functional expertise (including future SAP strategy) as required.
Work closely with members of the teams responsible for the business and physical design of Template.
Review and consider prospective changes to the baseline Financial solution that have been raised by process owners, projects, production support, continuous improvement initiatives and the business for architectural impact.
Participate in Proof of Concept exercises to prove out potential enhancements.
Act as Project Lead Architects as required.
Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable , then please send me your updated resume to Kailash.email@example.com
Position : SAP FICO Business Analyst
Location : Sunnyvale, CA
Duration : 12+ Months
Interview : Phone Hire
Zürich – 100k – 125k per annum + bonus and benefits
The ideal SAP FICO Consultant would have;
– 5 – 7 years SAP FICO technical experience
– Experience working with SAP CO-PC and SAP CO-PA
– Proven experience with the new SAP GL (ECC 6.0)
– Finance knowledge (Qualified/Part-qualified accountant – ACCA, CIMA, ACA, AAT)
– Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
• 3 -4 full lifecycle implementations of SAP FI or CO PC including configuration
• 8 years SAP FICO implementation experience
• Good communication skills,Experience in global template rollouts an advantage
Egresado de carrera de Sistemas o carrera afín. Experiencia de 2 a 4 años en empresa de servicios. Conocimientos de SAP FI-CO y base de datos indispensable. Creatividad, proactividad, con empuje, iniciativa, que se comprometa con objetivos y tiempos establecidos y poder de comunicación a todos los niveles.
- Degree in Computer Science or IT-related discipline
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in managing and implementing SAP FI/CO modules in a large multinational project
- Certification in SAP FI/CO highly desired and advantageous
- Excellent spoken and written English