- Report painter is the main tool for defining reports in the information system in controlling module.
- All of the controlling reports (Cost center accounting, internal orders and profit center accounting) are created using report painter. You can also create reports in FI.
- With Report Painter you can define reports quickly and easily across rows and columns.
- You can use standard reports delivered by SAP as a base, copy them and do minor modifications, so as to suit your requirement.
- Very often it is felt that the stand and reports delivered by SAP do not meet the user’s requirement. Therefore you need to create new reports.
1) goto SE93 -> ENter a name for tcode
2)Define the Transaction Code as a Parameter Transaction
3)in the default values for selection-screen block enter the Transaction as ‘START_REPORT’ .
4)Check skip initial screen , inherit GUI attribute
5)In the default values ->name of screen field, use F4 help to select D_SREPOVARI-REPORTTYPE
6) Against this field ,in the value column Enter ‘RW’ .
7) again in next row of name of screen field select D_SREPOVARI-REPORT
8) as in step 6 ,enter the name of your report Group to which you haev assigned your Report.
Save and test the TCode.
Report Writer Set: