SAP FICO Openings/Jobs – 10/04/2015
- SAP FICO Consultant – IBM Malaysia
-SAP FICO consultant with at least 3 years of relevant SAP experience and at least 3 end to end implementations
-Integration Knowledge for various SAP modules
-Excellent written and communication skills
-Experience in large scale global & national SAP implementation.
-Excellent client-facing, cross-functional communication and interaction skills
-At least 5 years experience in Perform configuration – Set up the finalized system configuration
- SAP FICO Consultant-Accenture – London or Manchester
What we’re looking for
-Strong understanding of Finance business processes and accounting practices
-Strong SAP Financials skills: FI-CO
-Additional experience of Product Costing, Profitability Analysis (COPA), FSCM, Opentext (VIM) or Joint Venture (JV), Project Systems (PS) is beneficial.
-Integration experience with Logistics modules (MM, SD, PP) is also beneficial.
-Implementation and delivery experience, which should include at least one full project lifecycle.
- SAP FICO Consultant -Ciber Company-Netherlands-North Brabant-Eindhoven
- Senior SAP FI or CO expert-KENEOS-EUROPE
Desired Skills and Experience
-Minimum 5 year of experience in FI and a basic CO understanding
-OR 5 years of experience in CO and a basic FI undestanding
-At least 2 years of experience in an other module
-knowledge of FSCM and more importantly Treasury Management, Collections/Credi/Dispute and In House Cash.
-Good communication skills, team player
-Good knowledge of French, Dutch and/orEnglish
- SAP FICO permanent position -Equal-Plus- Paris
- SAP FICO Consultant bij eindgebruiker in Eindhoven
- Salaris €70.000 bruto per jaar
- Interne functie bij een internationaal bedrijf
- 32 vakantiedagen
- Flexibele werktijden
- (internationale) doorgroeimogelijkheden
- SAP FICO Consultant – NSI & Bluefin Talent – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
-Bachelors degree in Informational Technology, preferable – Master’s Degree in Business or Management
-Has gained experience (4-5 years) working as a constructive user or supplier of information services with exposure to, and knowledge of a major service function and the operational flows of the organization.
-Has worked as FICO Consultant previously.
-Has minimum 5-6 years of experience in SAP FICO module, with at least 4 end to end full life cycle implementations.
-Has wide ICT knowledge. Displays good inter-personal skills at all levels of contact and in a wide variety of situations. Demonstrates the ability to make, and take responsibility for, sound and far reaching decisions on technical and service delivery issues.
-Demonstrates up to date knowledge of the organisations policy framework, organisational relationships, business processes, reporting procedures, and existing service delivery functions.
- SAP FICO – Consultants – Accenture – Mumbai
- 8+ years of Experience in SAP FICO
- Knowledge of Automatic Payment configuration and process
- Knowledge of Asset Module, – Configuration and process
- Understanding of AP, AR and House Bank Setup.
- Extended Withholding Tax configuration
- Integration of MM, SD and PP with FI
- Knowledge of Period and Annual closing process in FI
- Experience in CIN, Asset Management Module, Withholding tax
- Cost Element Accounting: Understand and usage of primary and secondary cost element
- Product costing- Basic steps cost component variant and structure, Defining overhead cost, running product costing and it analysis, Production order settlement and variant calculation.
- Cost Centre accounting: Creation of Assessment/ Distribution cycle processing of cycles and data analysis, defining splitting, structure and its assignment, Statistical Key Figures and its usage,
- Profitability Analysis & Profit Centre accounting: Characteristics and value fields, Automatic account assignment, PA Transfer structure and COPA cycle creation ( basic understanding)
Qualification: / CA / CS / MBA Finance
SAP FICO Business Systems Analyst, Staff – PMC Sierra – Malaysia-Penang
-10 to 15 years of experience in the of FICO and EPM (Consolidations) modules with SAP implementation experience.
-Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational skills. Clear focus under pressure.
-Strong finance and accounting knowledge.
-Strong project management, interpersonal, and communication skills.
-Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles.
-Hands-on experience in FICO and EPM and cross-functional configurations of SAP is a must.
-Experience with implementing and supporting the SAP FICO and EPM module.
-Should have strong business processes knowledge for designing, developing, and testing SAP functions associated with FICO and EPM.
-Business Warehouse experience in a high-growth semiconductor company is strongly preferred; SAP HANA experience a plus.
-Experience with Hyperion and Tax Software like Vertex preferred
- SAP FICO Analyst – Bristal – London
To apply you will have;
-5+ Years SAP FICO Experience
-Product Costing (CO-PC) – Desirable
-Accounting qualifications/ Strong Financial background
-Strong Configuration across SAP FI CO
-Desire to Perform the Role of Project Manager at Times.
-A Good Level of Project Experience
-Additional SAP Modular experience/knowledge would be advantageous
-Stakeholder Management/ Strong Communication