Table of Contents
- The Use of Flat File Interfaces in the Client Environment
- Interface Identification
- CLIENT Interface Identification table
- Logical File Name
- Physical File Path – Name
- Programming Standards for File Handling
- Exporting Parameters
- Table Parameters
- Functionality of the Function Module
- Header / Footer Record
- Header Record
- Footer Record
- Error Handling
- Screen Shots
- Bank Statement Upload
- SAP Components
- Disclaimer and Liability Notice
FICO Inbound Interface-Bank Statement Upload.doc
In FBL1n, if we can see we can not find any check information. What if we want to pay via check ? We have to pass it as cash and then assign it to a check.
For example, we want to assign a check for a line item paid in FBL1n. We want to assign a check for payment document. FCH5 is the answer.
Enter payment document number, company code, house bank in FCH5 screen. It will also ask for check number. Here we need to the next check number available. SAP FICO System will automatically pull adrress and other data. Go ahead and save it.
In case of voiding an issued check for some reason we can do it through FCH9.
It does void check but payment is not going to get reverse.
We have to reprint the check via FCH7. It allows to void and reprint the check.
⇒ Use transaction code F110 – Enter the values of the payment run that was incorrectly printed on the wrong check numbers.
⇒ Go To the tab Printout/data medium.
⇒ Click on the maintain variant
⇒ Scroll down until you see reprint checks
⇒ Enter your check numbers from the first check number – to last check number of the checks incorrectly printed
⇒ Enter your void reason
⇒ This will void the incorrect checks and reprint the new checks automatically depending on how your system has been configured
⇒ Don’t forget to void the check numbers of the checks that were printed on in error use transaction code FCH3 Void unused checks
To set up Electronic Bank Statements (EBS)
1. Create House Bank and Account ID (FI12)
2. Setup EDI Partner Profile for FINSTA Message Type (WE20)
3. Configure Global Settings for EBS (IMG)
– Create Account Symbols
– Assign Accounts to Account Symbols
– Create Keys for Posting Rules
– Define Posting Rules
– Create Transaction Types
– Assign External Transaction Types to Posting Rules
– Assign Bank Accounts to Transaction Types
4. Define Search String for EBS(Optional)
– Search String Definition
– Search String Use
5. Define Program and Variant Selection