The following paragraphs and pictures will describe an EXAMPLE in steps of an asset acquisition and the functionality of the main fields and buttons.
To acquire an asset go to navigation: -> SAP Menu -> Accounting -> Financial accounting -> Fixed Asset -> Posting -> Acquisition -> External Acquisition -> Acquis. w/Autom. Offsetting Entry.
Alternatively: transaction code ABZON
1) Fill out Field Existing asset with an asset number already created. (Press enter)
2) Fill out Fields Document Date, Posting date and Asset Values Date.
3) Fill out Field Amount Posted with any amount.
4) If you press Line items button, you will see the values generated for each depreciation area
5) If you press Simulate button you will see the accounts that will be credited and debited. In this case 11000 and 199990.
6) Double clicking on each line item you can see all details of these transactions.